Google states How to Ride Longer in a Day with the following points to consider..
- Wear appropriate gear for the weather. Excessive heat or cold will cause fatigue much faster than you realize.
- Wear earplugs.
- Properly adjusted motorcycle.
- Take frequent breaks.
- Eat often but avoid large, heavy meals.
- Drink plenty of water.
Here are some few tips on how to physically prepare for a long motorcycle ride.
- Do some exercise for your back and shoulder.
- Wear proper riding gear.
- Avoid riding during heavy rain.
- Drink water frequently during the ride.
- Don’t stretch just be calm take rest and go slowly and just enjoy the ride.