Motorcycles are a world in themselves and they are the world for the motoring enthusiasts. Speed and adventure have always thrilled the younger people throughout generations and the present tech-savvy generation is welcomed into the wonderful world of motorcycling by the Auto giants like Honda, Yamaha, and Harley Davidson. With their new motorbikes, they offer the speed and comfort die hard motorcycle fans all over the world crave.
Now let us look at three of the best bikes that are dear to the hearts of every motorcycle fan and see how good they are for long motorcycle touring trips and the ability to go camping with lots of gear and spend time alone with their bikes in the wild.
The following motorcycles from Honda, Harley Davidson, and Yamaha are very popular and here we are going to see reviews of
- 2020 Honda Goldwing
- 2020 Harley Davidson Electra Glide, and the
- 2020 Yamaha Venture Transcontinental
See how good they are at taking you on long drives with lots of your motorcycle camping gear. In this first installment we will take a closer look at…
- The 2020 Honda Goldwing
This is one of the best touring motorcycles on the market, and the 2020 edition of this popular model from the Japanese auto giant comes with many new features that will easily make this motorcycle an instant hit! This 6 cylinder cruiser model is specially meant for motorcycle touring as it comes with the engine and other performance features that make it a good choice for those who want to go on very long drives with a full load of their camping gear and possibly even a passenger.
The Honda 2020 Glodwing motorcycles have all the cargo and towing capacity you need to take your lightweight camping gear wherever you want to go. Whether you are going on a short one or two day journey or touring the countryside for weeks or months, this Honda is built for getting you and all your gear there in comfort and style. The powerful engine gives you the real freedom to take all the gear that is necessary for long-duration touring and camping activities.
To make the 2020 Goldwing a better choice among the cruiser motorcycles Honda has announced many new features in its forthcoming 2020 edition of the Goldwing motorcycles like
- The horizontally opposed six-cylinder Honda engine that powers the 2020 Goldwing is made more smooth and more powerful to make it the best vehicle for long drives with lots of your camping and other gears. It is 1833cc but weighs less ( by about 8 to 13 pounds ) for more ease of handling
- It comes with a more compact engine with a 73mm cylinder bore with a short, high-strength crankshaft with reduced weight and the Aluminum Cylinder Sleeves add more cooling to the engine so that you can take it for very long drives with a full load.
- The 2020 Goldwing is very fuel-efficient with its four-valve per cylinder design that gives more miles for each gallon of gas so that you can save more on gasoline and spend more on your adventures.
- The Unicam Cylinder Head Design in the engine adds more power and engine performance which gives you a reliable powerhouse to take you on long trips along with lots of motorcycle camping gear.
- The 2020 Honda Goldwing is offered with both a 6-speed manual transmission, or their dual clutch, DCT automatic transmission. The 6th overdrive gear is especially suited for smooth highway cruising even when fully loaded, making your motorcycle touring experience more enjoyable.
- The 2020 Honda Goldwing Motorcycles get plenty of power from the 1833cc engine, enough to ride this motorcycle like a sports bike, and if you want to go camping in the mountain woods the twisty roads will not bother this great bike even when fully loaded or towing a trailer.
- Also comes with unique features like walking mode in which you can virtually walk your Goldwing at walking speed which is good for parking at uneven and odd places.
- The cruise control feature helps to fight fatigue in the throttle arm from long hours of riding.
With additional new improvements like fog lights, Saddle Bag mounted USB charger, and reshaped rear-seat grab handles for improved passenger ergonomics, the Flagship cruiser from Honda continues to stay atop the short list of touring bikes for those seeking comfort as a priority. In addition, the updated front and rear suspension settings make the Goldwing also one of the best handling cruiser motorcycles in its class.
Next week we will dive into one of America’s greatest brands and get a detailed look at the 2020 Harley Davidson Electra Glide. Stay Tuned!