- This is the larger version of the original Solo Stove – the #1 wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s Matt Graham.
- Patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- Boils water in 4-6 mins (34 fl oz water). 5.1″ Diameter, 5.6″/7.9” tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove Titan weighs only 16.5 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- Compact design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 1800 leaving you with more room in your backpack. Solo Stove Pot 1800: Height 6.1 inches, Diameter 5.5 inches; Max volume: 61 fl.oz (1800mL)